Leisure Home Is Perfect For Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- A sun deck is what makes this design so popular, but it is enhanced by views through an expansive wall of glass in the living and dining rooms. These rooms are warmed by a wood stove and enjoy vaulted ceilings.
- The bump-out portion of the kitchen is open to above and has a preparation island and breakfast bar. Behind the kitchen is a laundry room with side access.
- The master bedroom and its walk-in closet and private bath round out the main floor.
- A skylit staircase leads up to two bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 638 sq. ft.
- Deck: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick