Let the Sunshine In
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The repeating gables, front porch and subtle window treatment of this one and one-half story home lend a welcoming air. Inside, high ceilings in most of the downstairs rooms add volume and light.
- Located off the entry, the formal dining room can also be used as a parlor. In back, the good-sized great room features a 13-foot ceiling and a raised-hearth fireplace flanked by transom windows.
- French doors open to the well-planned, U-shaped kitchen, which includes a pantry closet and a peninsula snack bar that separates it from the light-filled breakfast room.
- The secluded master suite is distinguished by a nicely detailed ceiling and a compartmented bath with walk-in closet, his and her sinks, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, a hallway with a convenient built-in bookcase leads to two bedrooms and the second full bathroom.
- NOTE: This house plan is designed for Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction. See plan 4006DB for the 2x4 version of this home plan.