About This Plan
- Whether it's a starter house you are after or one in which to spend your retirement years, this pleasing farmhouse plan will provide a full measure of pride in ownership.
- The contrast of vertical and horizontal lines, the double front doors and the coach lamppost at the garage create an inviting exterior.
- The floor plan functions in an orderly and efficient manner. The spacious gathering room and dining room have a delightful view of the rear yard and make entertaining both family and friends a joy.
- The master suite has a private bath and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full hall bath.
- Extra amenities include plenty of storage facilities, two sets of glass doors to the terraces, a fireplace in the gathering room, a basement and an attached two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss