Light and Bright
About This Plan
- This traditional European-style design features a first-floor master suite and an impressive entry with double columns and a gabled archway.
- Rising for two stories, the grand foyer contains a handsome curved staircase. Off the foyer you find a library with a 16-foot ceiling, a formal dining room and a loggia. Across the loggia is the high-volume living room, where bookshelves and an entertainment center flank the fireplace, and tall arched windows let in the light.
- Complete with a cooktop island and an angled eating bar, the kitchen lies between the dining room and the bayed breakfast room.
- The comfortable master suite includes a special ceiling treatment in the bedroom. A garden tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet are included in the five-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks both the foyer and the living room. Housed on this floor are two bedrooms, a shared bath and attic storage space.
- Related Plans: Need to downsize? See house plan 3048 (2,112 sq. ft.). Downsize and get a front-facing garage with house plan 31056D (2,480 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 11"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick