Light and Bright
About This Plan
- This traditional European-style design features a first-floor master suite and an impressive entry with double columns and a gabled archway.
- Rising for two stories, the grand foyer contains a handsome curved staircase. Off the foyer you find a library with a 16-foot ceiling, a formal dining room and a loggia. Across the loggia is the high-volume living room, where bookshelves and an entertainment center flank the fireplace, and tall arched windows let in the light.
- Complete with a cooktop island and an angled eating bar, the kitchen lies between the dining room and the bayed breakfast room.
- The comfortable master suite includes a special ceiling treatment in the bedroom. A garden tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet are included in the five-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks both the foyer and the living room. Housed on this floor are two bedrooms, a shared bath and attic storage space.
- Related Plans: Need to downsize? See house plan 3048 (2,112 sq. ft.). Downsize and get a front-facing garage with house plan 31056D (2,480 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 570 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 11"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available