Light-filled Country Cottage
About This Plan
- Conveying the charm of a French country cottage on the outside, this one-story home achieves a sense of interior space from its open plan.
- To one side of the entry, the dining room is demarcated by columns. The living area in back consists of a living room with fireplace flanked by built-ins, a bright morning room and a galley kitchen. This area overlooks the rear patio, which is accessed from the living room.
- The bay window in the master suite in the rear complements the bay window in front of the house. The compartmented master bath features his and her sinks, a garden tub, a shower enclosed by glass blocks and a walk-in closet.
- Each secondary bedroom includes its own dressing area with walk-in closet and sink; the tub-shower combination is shared.
- Related Plan: For a larger version of this house plan, see 3084D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Entry: 35 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 11"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick