About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stately columns support the lofty entry portico of this 3 bedroom house plan. The 14-foot-high entry ceiling along with the 12-foot-high living room ceiling are awash with light. Arched clerestory windows crown the front door as well as the wide multipaned stacks of glass that fill the living room's window bay.
- An open stairway leads to the owners' suite and study on the second level. Isolated from the family living areas below, these two rooms serve as a welcome retreat. The owners' suite has a large walk-in closet, sliders that open onto a small deck, and a private bathroom with dual vanity and spa tub.
- Double doors open into a study which could be up to other uses as needed.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the main floor has direct access to a shared bathroom, while a small powder room serves the rest of the lower level. Utilities are centrally located, in a pass-through room close to the bedrooms, garage and kitchen. Counters and cabinets on two sides provide storage and a work space for folding clothes.
- The kitchen and family room are open and bright, lined with windows and separated by nothing but an eating bar. Sliding glass doors in the family room access a screened porch.
- A wet bar tucked into the passageway between the dining room and the living room is convenient to both.