Light-Filled Foyer Design
About This Plan
- Large windows, including a huge transom in the two-story foyer, allow sunlight to flood the interior of this gracious house plan.
- Inside, a formal library and dining room flank the foyer, which leads to a generous family room warmed by a corner fireplace.
- A three-season porch off the family room opens to a deck. The island kitchen has sliding-door access to a second deck.
- Upstairs, the master suite boasts a walk-in closet and a private bath.
- Three secondary bedrooms share a full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss