About This Plan
- Simultaneously historic and up-to-date, the front porch and gabled roof lines provide just the right accents for this one-story home with four cathedral ceilings and a trio of skylights.
- Inside, the open living-dining room shares a two-sided fireplace with the family room. Another cathedral ceiling and a skylight in the family room fills the rear of the home with light.
- An additional cathedral ceiling adds volume to the kitchen and breakfast room. The L-shaped skylit kitchen is built around a food-preparation island.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a private bathroom. Two other bedrooms share the second full bath.
- Foundation options: full basement, daylight basement, slab or crawl space. A separate laundry-utility room is included in all but the full-basement option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick