About This Plan
- Light from twin skylights fills the vaulted entry of this contemporary home.
- Off the entry, you find a studio with a hidden sink, an entertainment center and extra shelves, ideal for an artist or craftsperson. A pellet stove warms the family room, where a trio of large windows overlooks the backyard across a deck that leads to a screened porch.
- A walk-in pantry, an angled eating bar and a central island with extra sink are features of the kitchen.
- In the fabulous master suite, the vaulted bedroom has a bayed sitting area. An archway leads to the bath with its twin sinks, oversized raised spa tub, oversized shower and walk-in closet. Glass block and skylights bathe the room in sunlight, and a pocket door in the closet allows access to the utility room.
- The utility room includes a sewing counter, sink, ironing board and clothes rod.
- Ceilings: 9'4' standard; 11'7' vaulted.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,277 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss