Light-Filled Living Room
About This Plan
- A Palladian window above the front porch brings light into the living room of this appealing design. The living room vaults upward to 16' and includes a fireplace next to a corner entertainment center.
- A 5'-high shelf separates the living room from the gallery, the perfect place to curl up with a book or take in the view.
- The gallery is open to the dining room and the islanded kitchen which has the utility room and walk-in pantry conveniently nearby.
- A box-vaulted ceiling adds interest to the master bedroom. Also featured in the master suite are a large walk-in closet and an amenity-filled bath with a corner garden tub.
- Walk-in closets are also found in the two family bedrooms.
- Bonus space upstairs could serve a variety of purposes.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 10"
- Depth: 63' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick