Light-Filled Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A covered porch invites your guests into this traditional home plan, where an abundance of windows lets in the light.
- An interesting staircase spotlights the two-story foyer and leads to the bedroom floor. In bedroom two, a beautiful arched window is placed under the volume ceiling.
- The master suite also features volume ceilings, as well as two walk-in closets, a dressing area and a whirlpool tub in the bath.
- Downstairs, a fireplace warms the great room, which flows into the bayed breakfast area and the kitchen with its pantry closet and island snack bar. A formal dining room, a powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 9' master bedroom; 10' great room, bedroom two, master bath.
- See plan 40736DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,931 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick