Live Indoors And Out
About This Plan
- A charming covered porch running 44 feet across the front (and is 7 feet deep), and a partially covered deck in back let you live outdoors even in inclement weather in this country-style home plan. The deck features a spa, a barbecue pit, built-in seating and handy storage space.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings grace the main area. The large, fireplaced living room overlooks the deck. Nearby is the morning room with a bay window and the kitchen with a preparation island and pantry.
- A bayed sitting area with a view toward the back spotlights the master bedroom. The master suite also includes two walk-in closets and a bath with a linen closet, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and his and her vanities.
- The utility room, serving as a mudroom, provides access to both the garage and the powder room.
- Use of the light-filled bonus space upstairs, with four dormers and two end windows, is limited only by your imagination.
- Related Plans: Get 3 dormers with house plan 3073D. And get more room upstairs with house plan 31156D (2,876 sq. ft.).
- Eliminate the second floor with house plan 31001D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Storage: 864 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 506 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick