Liveable Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- With over 1,100 square feet, this ranch home plan was designed to make use of every inch of livable space.
- The simple roofline, makes this home affordable to build without the worry of losing curb appeal.
- The large front porch is an additional bonus space that's perfect for a quiet evening of relaxation.
- The open floor plan includes the kitchen directly to the left of the entry, and a dining/living room combination space that makes entertaining a breeze.
- Three bedrooms lie to the left of the home behind the garage and include a master bedroom with walk-in closet.
- The two-stall garage has side access off of the exterior entry rounding out the design of this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,139 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss