4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple rooflines and stone accents on the exterior set this house apart while special ceiling treatments highlight the interior.
- The two-story entry hall opens to a dramatic curved staircase in full view of the formal dining room with built-in niches.
- Notice the sunken library off by itself for privacy - perfect for work at home or a quiet retreat.
- An entire wall of windows brightens the living room with its fireplace flanked by built-in shelves.
- The gourmet chef in your family will love the large kitchen with walk-in pantry and views over the sink of the breakfast nook set in a large bay.
- Nearby lies the family room with coffered ceiling and fireplace. French doors open to the loggia beyond.
- Pampering the owners is the rule in this master bedroom suite with an elaborate arched ceiling and yet another fireplace. Double doors lead to the covered terrace where you can sit with your morning coffee. A master bath fit for a king along with two large walk-in closets complete the suite.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor each have their own bath along with special ceiling treatments.
- Future space awaits your ideas for expansion and a back staircase for family members leads down to the kitchen.
- Related Plans: Need a larger design? See luxury house plan 12042JL (5,580 sq. ft.).
- Other related plans include 12034JL, 12299JL, 12045JL , 12269JL, 12302JL and 12069JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,912 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,695 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Attic: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick