4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed to impress,an extra high arched entry porch welcomes you into this grand home plan. The spacious foyer is open to the formal dining room, creating a feeling of even more space.
- The huge sunken library with tray ceiling and fireplace provides a second living room, space for a media center or a quiet retreat. A sunken living room with a wall of windows awaits friends and family and is warmed by a fireplace.
- Two islands can be found in the gourmet kitchen brighted by the windows in the breakfast nook set in a semi-circle.
- Nearby, the family room with coffered ceiling has access to the covered porch.
- In a world of its own, the master suite has it all; a sitting room with lots of windows for reading, access to a private covered veranda and a bath that would put any spa to shame. Note the center island in her closet.
- A spiral staircase leads up to a loft above.
- On the second floor, Bedroom 3 has two doors that open to Juliet balconies for viewing the foyer below. Bedroom 4 has a full-sized balcony with views to the living room below. All bedrooms on this floor have their own bath and walk-in closet.
- The hall loft on the second floor is open to both the foyer and the living room.
- Related Plans: Need a smaller design? See luxury house plan 12010JL (4,041 sq. ft.).
- Other related plans include 12034JL, 12045JL , 12299JL, 12269JL, 12302JL and 12069JL.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick