Living Grand in Multiple Versions
5 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple rooflines and stone accents on the exterior set this house apart while special ceiling treatments highlight the interior.
- The two-story entry hall opens to a dramatic curved staircase in full view of the formal dining room with built-in niches.
- Notice the sunken library off by itself for privacy - perfect for work at home or a quiet retreat.
- An entire wall of windows brightens the living room with its fireplace flanked by built-in shelves.
- The gourmet chef in your family will love the large kitchen with walk-in pantry and views over the sink of the morning room set in a large bay.
- Nearby lies the family room with coffered ceiling and fireplace. French doors open to the deck beyond.
- Pampering the owners is the rule in this master bedroom suite with an elaborate arched ceiling and yet another fireplace in the sitting area. Double doors lead to the deck where you can sit with your morning coffee.
- A master bath fit for a king along with two large walk-in closets complete the suite.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor each have their own bath plus there is a private guest suite.
- The attic awaits your ideas for expansion and a back staircase for family members leads down to the kitchen.
- An optional lower level is the stuff dreams are made of with a sauna, second master suite, home theater, gym and wine room among other amenities.
- Related Plans: Need a larger design? See luxury house plan 12042JL (5,580 sq. ft.).
- Other related plans include 12034JL, 12299JL, 12045JL , 12269JL, 12010JL and 12069JL.