Living in Luxury
About This Plan
- This luxurious home plan features extensive attention to detail and comfort.
- A sheltered entrance greets guests and the foyer continues that warm greeting.
- Columns and a tray ceiling enhance the elegant dining room.
- The large living room boosts a fireplace and is highly windowed.
- A cook top island, two pantries, a built-in planning desk and a second angled island with a double sink add to the efficiency of the kitchen.
- The cozy hearth room includes a three-sided fireplace.
- The open layout between the kitchen, hearth room and the breakfast room creates the illusion of extra living space.
- Privacy is assured in the first floor master suite. A large walk-in closet and lavish bath are highlighted in the suite. A convenient study is in close proximity to the master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms, sharing a full bath, are included on the lower level. The lower level also includes a home theater and a recreation room that shares a two-sided fireplace.
- Entertaining is made easy with the home theater and built-in wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,064 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,466 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Media-Game-Home Theater