4 - 5
About This Plan
- A conical turreted portico, with arches set in a brick facade, sets a distinctive tone for this Chateauesque design.
- Steeped in elegance, a carefully-crafted double-doored entrance leads to a grand spiral staircase in the foyer. Behind the staircase lies a prestigious gallery, leading to the grand salon.
- An enchanting veranda anchors the plan, at the rear of the floor, with an angled deck along the left side.
- A generous keeping room provides the perfect space for family congregation, between the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The garage fits three cars, with space for storage. More storage space is on the upper floor, along with an upper veranda, recreation area, three plush bedrooms, a recreation area, gym, separate work room, and built-in bar.
- The master suite hosts a private sitting room, wet bar, a stately tray ceiling, and abundant His and Hers closet space.
- Related Plans: Need more space? See house plan 12086JL. Also see this related house plan: 12219JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,082 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12