Living Room with Fireplace and Bay Window
About This Plan
- You are sure to be impressed by what this 1,125 square foot ranch has to offer.
- One of the most striking features is the deck that stretches across the entire rear of the house; it is accessible from the living room and the bedroom/den.
- The kitchen offers plenty of space for a table and is close to the dining room, which features an attractive bay window and is open to the living room, where you will enjoy the warmth of a fireplace.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and shares a spacious bathroom with the second bedroom, which would also be great as a den.
- Need more room? See house plan 89394AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss