Living Room with Fireplace and Bay Window
About This Plan
- You are sure to be impressed by what this 1,883 square foot ranch has to offer. One of the most striking features is the deck that stretches across the entire rear of the house; it is accessible from the living room and the bedroom/den.
- The kitchen offers plenty of space for a table and is close to the dining room, which features an attractive bay window and is open to the living room, where you will enjoy the warmth of a fireplace.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and shares a spacious bathroom with the second bedroom, which would also be great as a den.
- The lower level features two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89393AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Deck: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss