Living Space on Three Levels
About This Plan
- Nestled on a sloping lot, this spacious traditional home incorporates living space on three levels.
- On the main level, a double-sided fireplace warms the kitchen and nook on one side and the two-story great room on the other. Also featured here are a secluded master suite, a den and a formal dining room.
- Upstairs, each bedroom has a walk-in closet; bedroom four offers a cathedral ceiling and a private bath.
- On the lower level, you find the fifth bedroom, the fourth full bath and a large recreation room.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: walkout basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,142 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,229 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss