Loaded with Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- This gorgeous Craftsman house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) is loaded with curb appeal and thoughtfully planned amenities.
- The wide foyer opens right up into the huge great room that unites the cooking, eating and living areas of the first floor.
- Added pluses include a big screened porch and a first floor guest suite.
- The walk-in pantry features a sliding barn door and a second sink inside.
- On the upper floor, the large master suite has two walk-in closets, one of which open directly into the second floor laundry room.
- A delightful library loft showcases built-ins and a window seat.
- Each bedroom in this house gets a private bathroom and there's an optional bonus room over the garage too.
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,560 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 153 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss