Loaded with Features
About This Plan
- Generous in size, this stately traditional home is loaded with much-desired features such as an open floor plan, lots of built-ins, skylights, transom windows and both a front and back staircase.
- Your family will love the views from the formal dining room with tray ceiling and built-in hutch. From the foyer, views extend straight back through the great room with fireplace and more built-ins. An informal hearth room opens to the bayed nook and gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- The large first floor master retreat has its own sitting room with built-ins and fireplace as well as a deluxe bath with huge walk-in closet.
- On the second level, a hall with balcony overlook accesses three bedrooms, each with their own bath and walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 9' standard except where noted.
- Foundation: Basement. Slab or crawlspace available for an additional charge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick