Loft-Like Contemporary with Courtyard
About This Plan
- VIDEO TOUR: See this home plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This modern beach home plan is styled after the luxury beach homes of the Caribbean coast. Beach modern features include clean simple lines with large glass openings facing the interior courtyard.
- The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall. The pool courtyard is finished in tile.
- The living area opens to the pool with folding doors.
- The upper floors house 2 bedrooms. You'll love the convenience of the combination washer/dryer in each bedroom closet.
- Construction Materials - stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls, 8" wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof.
- Energy-Saving Features: R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss