2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan blends traditional and present-day styling in a plan that is at once elegant and informal. Traditional elements include a covered porch, arched windows, and a deck. Bold columns, a cameo window, and planters provide contemporary flavor.
- Vaulted ceilings create a sense of openness in the formal living spaces. Widely-spaced columns support plant shelves that delineate the boundaries of the dining room, living room and hallways.
- Everyday activities take place in the large, open family room/kitchen. The cooking island is set at a diagonal to create a uniquely-shaped triangular kitchen.
- The eating bar adds counter space. Utilities and a walk-in pantry are conveniently located between the kitchen and the garage. On the far side of the kitchen, a glass door in the nook leads onto a large deck.
- Bedrooms are clustered together at the left. Luxury amenities in the owners' suite include: a large walk-in closet, a private bathroom with two lavs, and an enclosed toilet and shower. Glass block windows brighten the bathing alcove.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms has access to a dual-compartment bathroom. The bedroom closest to the entry porch could be outfitted with French doors and used as a den or office.