Log Cabin Retreat with Catwalk
About This Plan
- This stunning log cabin reveals the mountain and frontier-like nuances of the late 18th century log and stone homesteads and featyres log walls accented by stucco siding, with barnwood ceilings and soaring timber frame bents inside and out.
- The warm and cozy main level living home design embraces your family and guests with an outdoor entertainment area with massive natural stone fireplace.
- In the great room, a stone fireplace takes center stage, complimented by log walls and oak timber frame bents.
- A gourmet kitchen with adjacent dining makes cooking a pleasure.
- The deluxe master bedroom has a fireplace, his and hers dressing rooms, spa-like bath, all opening onto a private master outdoor living area with fireplace.
- The upper level has three bedrooms for family and guests connected by an open rail catwalk.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"