Log Home Plan with Bunk Loft
About This Plan
- Just the right size, this log home plan features impressive covered outdoor living spaces with optional dramatic stone fireplaces on each level.
- With natural stone and authentic log walls and timber frame bents inside and out, this is a log home with a difference.
- Wide open spaces make the home feel huge due to the open floor plan.
- The master suite is on the main floor and the guest bedroom has a place of its own on the lower level.
- A darling loft area occupies the second floor and is perfect for bunk beds. This is not figured into the total living area of the home.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,729 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,157 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 415 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Carport: 400 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 59' 7"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Carport, None
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Wrap Around Porch