Log Home Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- On a mountain or by a lake, this log home plan looks great.
- With up-to-the-minute styling--kitchen with lunch counter, elegant dining room, living room with fireplace, and main-floor master bedroom suite with private bathroom--it certainly lives up to today's standards.
- Plus upstairs, there are three secondary bedrooms, a large bathroom, family room, and well-lit mezzanine.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 411 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss