Lots of Features On a Small Lot
About This Plan
- This compact country ranch home is designed to take maximum advantage of a modest-sized lot.
- In front, the curved porch provides a distinctive entry. Inside, a high ceiling accents the foyer, while trayed ceilings lend a special touch to the great room, breakfast room, dining room and master bedroom.
- The great room, focusing on a fireplace, forms one large area with the breakfast room and the kitchen which features an angled cooktop counter with a snack bar. Lined with windows, the bayed breakfast room is filled with light accesses to the rear terrace.
- A flexible room off the foyer can serve as a fourth bedroom, TV room or office.
- In the bedroom wing, a walk-in closet and box-bay window highlight the master suite. A hall bath services the other bedrooms.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick