Lots of Living Space
About This Plan
- Incorporating plenty of room for living on two levels, this ranch design is a wise investment for the future. On the main level, ceilings rise more than 11 feet in several rooms.
- From the entry, there is direct access to all parts of the main floor. A two-way fireplace can be enjoyed from both the spacious great room and the hearth room in the informal area. The great room includes built-in cabinets.
- The sunny bayed nook opens to a screened porch that accesses a wooden deck. An angled counter with a snack bar highlight the kitchen.
- A walk-in closet and bath with a whirlpool garden tub are found in the master suite. Bedroom two uses a full bath in the hall.
- Finishing the lower level can add two more bedrooms, a bathroom, a recreation room and storage space.
- Foundation: basement.
- See house plan 89195AH for a more economical version of this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,050 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss