Lots of Options
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows at the front of this Florida house plan bring extra light into the formal dining room, foyer and living room.
- Two-story ceilings make the foyer and family room feel huge.
- The unique staircase can be entered from either the foyer side or the family room side, with a landing on the way up.
- This home comes with lots of options such as an optional sitting area off the master, a service door on the side of the garage and an optional fourth bathroom in bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 2 is located on the main floor and makes a good guest suite for elderly relatives who don't want to climb stairs.
- Use bedroom 5 as a study if desired.
- The second floor loft has an open rail that lets you look down into the first floor rooms.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 63247HD and 63249HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss