Lots of Porch Area
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Supported by six impressive columns, the spacious front porch of this traditional house plan provides a formal transition from the street.
- Inside, the public area is well-separated from the informal area of the home. Interior columns set off the dining room and foyer; the living room includes a fireplace and opens to the covered porch and then the terrace in back. The kitchen and master bedroom also access the porch and terrace.
- The kitchen and family room flow together. Among the features of this area are a large island with its own sink and an eating bar, a walk-in pantry and a fireplace next to built-ins. Nearby are a small office, also with built-ins, and a handy utility room with a built-in ironing board.
- On one side of the house, the master suite contains a luxurious bath with a separate dressing area and a large walk-in closet. His and her vanities, hers with knee space, are placed in their own compartment. A 12-foot ceiling crowns the master bedroom. On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share a bath.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Ceilings are 9-feet high unless otherwise noted. Total living area with brick facade is 2,382 sq. ft.