Lots of Room in a Small Package
About This Plan
- Intriguing roof lines create a dynamic exterior for this home that is further enhanced by a tasteful accenting of brick. It exudes a sense of space and stature that far exceeds its actual size.
- The skylit entry opens directly into the large formal portion of this home. Towards the rear, a wide archway frames the entrance to the spacious family living area with its centrally-placed fireplace and bayed nook area.
- An island and a walk-in pantry complete the efficient kitchen that also has a corner window treatment and overlooks the yard.
- The large master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe, corner spa tub, and a separate shower. Two additional bedrooms each have privacy built in and share another full bath.
- For a related house plan, see 6923AM.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss