Lots of Room in Hill Country Design
About This Plan
- In this spacious, luxury-filled hill country home plan, the entry accesses the formal dining room, study and great room with a large fireplace and entertainment center.
- The kitchen and breakfast room form a large open area with the great room.
- The master suite and bedroom two are located on the first floor. The master suite includes two walk-in closets and his and her vanities.
- Upstairs, there are a computer alcove, a large game room and two bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 9' second floor; 12' entry.
- Plans include a two-car 20' by 24' detached garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Deck: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 343 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 56' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick