Lots of Room in Hill Country Design
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- In this spacious, luxury-filled hill country home plan, the entry accesses the formal dining room, study and great room with a large fireplace and entertainment center.
- The kitchen and breakfast room form a large open area with the great room.
- The master suite and bedroom two are located on the first floor. The master suite includes two walk-in closets and his and her vanities.
- Upstairs, there are a computer alcove, a large game room and two bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Ceilings: 10' first floor; 9' second floor; 12' entry.
- Plans include a two-car 20' by 24' detached garage.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 343 sq. ft.
- Deck: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 56' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater