Lots of Storage and Outdoor Spaces
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Every bedroom in this Southern house plan gets a walk-in closet and there's a large storage closet in the garage too.
- The big great room has enough separation from the kitchen that you won't hear kitchen noise while watching TV.
- Relax on the screened porch out back or the front and rear porch.
- By combining the kitchen and keeping room/breakfast area, you get one big space with a cozy fireplace at one end.
- The master suite lies at the back of the house and has a huge walk-in closet over 18' wide.
- Bedroom 4 is the ideal guest suite since it is set off by itself away from the other bedrooms.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to add a full bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Bonus above the Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,651 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 696 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 2"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick