Lots of Storage Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Beautiful built-ins in the family room, a center island in the kitchen and storage access off each of the second floor bedrooms add up to lots of extra storage in this handsome Traditional home plan.
- The kitchen and dining room are combined into one huge space that has double doors that open to the rear screened porch.
- The main focal point of the spacious family room is the big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Homeowners have no stairs to climb at bedtime with this beautiful master suite on the main level.
- Its quiet location in the back of the home means no street noise to disturb you.
- The second floor holds two family bedrooms with sloped ceilings and a huge bonus room over the garage.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 929 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"