Lots of Transom Windows
About This Plan
- The pleasing stone and brick exterior of this European home plan is complimented by a hip roof by transom windows and a shed dormer in front.
- You can see the beautiful curved staircase all the way from the formal dining room that is open to the foyer.
- Two columns mark the entrance to the living room with its masonry fireplace.
- A second fireplace can be found in the vaulted great room in back where you have built-in bookshelves and entertainment center.
- In the kitchen, an island, peninsula bar and window sink make the kitchen a functional and great place to be.
- 12' vaulted ceilings top the master suite and a spacious bathroom gives you lots of room to move around.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 has a private bathroom and every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick