Lots of Transoms
About This Plan
- Transom windows front and back bring in lots of light to this unusual home with an open staircase to the basement which could be finished off to add extra rooms (see house plan 14468RK).
- Built-ins flank the fireplaces in both the study with its 12' beamed ceiling and the great room.
- Split bedrooms place the guest bedroom away from the master, ensuring privacy.
- The master suite enjoys access to the rear deck and sports a 12' tray ceiling that adds glamour.
- Set in a bay, the informal dinette is open to both the spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and the great room. The large cook top island functions as an eating bar too.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished lower level with house plan 14468RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss