Lots of Two-Story Ceilings
About This Plan
- A dramatic two-story entry porch showcases the enormous transom window over the front door of this brick and shakes Traditional house plan.
- Vaulted and two-story ceilings are the hallmark of the home.
- Elegant interior columns serve to keep the formal dining room open to the foyer and halls, making it feel even larger.
- A French door off the nook takes you out to the screened porch where you can enjoy outdoor dining.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it offers a cathedral ceiling over the big soaking tub.
- Open railing on the second floor hallway lets you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Bedroom 3 also gets a cathedral ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 528 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss