About This Plan
- Make history with this modern version of Louisiana's "Rosedown House." Like its predecessor-built in the 1800s, this adaptation exhibits splendid Southern styling with todays's amenities.
- The formal zone of the house is introduced by a foyer with a graceful, curving staircase. The dining and living rooms flank the foyer-each is highlighted by a fireplace.
- A library or music room offers a corner fireplace and access to a covered porch. A breakfast area is open to the family room and kitchen.
- A laundry room, powder room and coat closet are located between the kitchen and garage.
- Sleeping quarters are upstairs and include a master suite with two walk-in closets and a private bath, a guest room with a private bath, and a family bedroom and study with a nearby hall bath.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,098 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 4"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss