About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Make history with this modern version of Louisiana's "Rosedown House." Like its predecessor-built in the 1800s, this adaptation exhibits splendid Southern styling with todays's amenities.
- The formal zone of the house is introduced by a foyer with a graceful, curving staircase. The dining and living rooms flank the foyer-each is highlighted by a fireplace.
- A library or music room offers a corner fireplace and access to a covered porch. A breakfast area is open to the family room and kitchen.
- A laundry room, powder room and coat closet are located between the kitchen and garage.
- Sleeping quarters are upstairs and include a master suite with two walk-in closets and a private bath, a guest room with a private bath, and a family bedroom and study with a nearby hall bath.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.