Louisiana French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a great looking 4 column front porch Louisiana Country French home plan with plenty of room inside.
- Stepping into this home, you will find an open floor plan.
- The dining room is open to the foyer and the family room.
- The family room is huge with a corner fireplace that looks out to the rear porch and outdoor kitchen. The 12' ceilings expand the sense of space.
- In the kitchen, an angled island provides extra counter space and a good sized pantry lies close by.
- The breakfast area is off the kitchen as well with an office that could be used as a bedroom.
- The master is at the back of the house with a good bath layout and nice sized walk-in closet.
- The utility/laundry room is located next to the master for convenience.
- Two bedrooms share a bath at the front of the house.
- Your garage has a side entry and comes with lots of attached storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,306 sq. ft.
- Storage: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 90' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick