Louisiana Garden Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A Louisiana Garden style house plan with a good layout, this home will take up less than 40' in width on your lot.
- The home plan places the secondary bedrooms at the front of the home and the master isolated toward the back and on the opposite side.
- In the master suite, you will find plenty of room and a master bath that is well sized and gives way to your spacious master walk in closet.
- In the main living rooms of the home are all open, making the space seem larger then what it is.
- The kitchen overlooks the family room and dining room.
- Your family room has a cozy fireplace with built-ins on one side and French doors that open to your rear covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Deck: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick