Louisiana Style with Split Bedroom Styling
About This Plan
- With a combination of stucco and brick and rounded columns, and the raised cottage appearance of the front porch, this plan has a rich Louisiana plantation exterior.
- The huge great room, featuring a four-way vaulted ceiling with a brick fireplace and built-in cabinets, is located to the rear of the house. A French door accesses to yet another covered porch.
- The well-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar share an open area with the bright breakfast room and adjacent utility room.
- The split bedroom design affords maximum privacy for the master suite and features his and her walk-in closets and separate tub and shower. Two other bedrooms, on the other side of the great room, share a bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 62' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick