Lousiana-Style Courtyard Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a beautiful Louisiana Garden style Zero Lot house plan with a courtyard with a lovely layout.
- Upon entering, there is a formal foyer that has French doors looking out into your courtyard.
- Entering the home, you will see all the main living areas are open making the space seem bigger.
- You will love the kitchen layout with the huge center island with centerpiece cooktop and L-shaped bar.
- The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and is also open to the family room.
- 12' high ceilings in the family room allow for a grand feeling and the cozy fireplace will warm you in those chilly nights.
- The master bedroom is located on the left side of the home, isolated from the other two bedrooms.
- It has a private rear porch that is accessed through the French doors and also a walk in closet and bath with whirlpool tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 115 sq. ft.
- Storage: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite