Love That Country Look
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its columned country front porch and stone veneer accents, this design commands your attention. Inside, ceilings soar for either 10 or 12 feet, and the floor plan reaches out in all directions, expanding the space.
- In the living room, a wall of glass overlooks the covered porch in back, while the decorative columns and angled walls of the dining room create an impressive space.
- Just as impressive is the family living area. Here, the wonderful kitchen contains a walk-in pantry and both a cooktop island and a larger island with an eating bar. The generous breakfast nook can accommodate a large family, as can the family room with its corner fireplace flanked by media built-ins.
- Just past the pool bath and the home office or fourth bedroom is the master suite, introduced by double doors near a niche for artwork. Expanses of glass take advantage of rear views, and large his and her walk-in closets greet you as you enter the spectacular bath. A wonderful soaking tub is the focal point of the bath.
- On the other side of the house, two secondary bedrooms each have private entry to a two-compartment, four fixture bath.
- Related Plans: For a Mediterranean exterior, see house plans 6307HD and 6481HD.
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plans 6451HD and 6466HD.