Lovely 3-Bed Craftsman Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- The exterior of this 3-bedroom, farmhouse plan boasts an open, gable roof atop the front porch, board and batten siding, and a shed dormer window which adds natural light to the open layout within.
- Off the foyer, a dining room with a 14 foot ceiling resides and offers clean sight lines through to the fireplace in the family room.
- The spacious, family room, provided by the vaulted ceiling and open floor plan, sits adjacent the kitchen.The cook in the house will enjoy the large island with seating for casual meals and a walk-in pantry.
- The vaulted ceiling carries through to the back, covered porch and is accessible through two doors on either side of the fireplace.
- Retreat to your master bedroom, privately located on one side of the home. A barn door allows access to the master bathroom which features a wet room with a tub and large shower, along with dual sinks and a walk-in closet with built-ins.
- On the opposite side of the home, a hallway behind the kitchen leads to two bedrooms separated by a full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a larger rear porch with house plan 68527VR (2,095 sq. ft.). Get a side-entry garage with house plans 68404VR (2,300 sq. ft.), 68516VR (2,500 sq. ft.), 68405VR (2,512 sq. ft.) and 68410VR (2,697 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 566 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12