Lovely 3-Bed Traditional House Plan with Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This lovely, 3-bedroom house plan boasts cool exterior colors with stone accents, while an octagonal turret roof adds character to the front elevation.
- Coffered and tray ceilings throughout the home provide an elegant touch, and a covered lanai off the great room invites you to enjoy the outdoors.
- A formal dining room sits just off the foyer, while a breakfast nook offers a space for more casual meals and is attached to the kitchen. Ample storage space is provided by the walk-in pantry.
- Peace and solitude can be found in the quiet den towards the back of the home.
- Retreat to your master suite, which features a tray ceiling, large windows, and dual closets. The luxurious ensuite includes a centered garden tub, two vanities, and a commode room.
- Two secondary bedrooms sit to the left of the home, next to a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,477 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 623 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss