Lovely and Livable
About This Plan
- This lovely modest-square-footage home plan takes advantage of every square foot of livable space, making room for a three-car garage! A formal entry opens on the right to the great room, soaring with a cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen is equipped with a snack-bar-island and gains access to the formal dining room through an arched counter area.
- A two-sided fireplace divides the dining room and great rooms making for a cozy living space.
- The master suite enjoys plenty of peace and quiet, with a large bedroom featuring a tray ceiling, a pampering bath and ample closet space. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss