Lovely Arched Portico and Steep Gables
About This Plan
- A lovely arched portico, steep gables and keystone lintels grace this home plan's facade.
- Inside, natural light fills the home, beginning with an impressive entry.
- To the right, an arched opening leads to the formal dining room, while directly ahead the two-story great room with a fireplace framed by built-ins features a wall of windows for an expansive view of the back yard.
- A cathedral ceiling in the breakfast nook draws in more light, brightening the island kitchen.
- A spacious sunroom is features French doors from the nook and to the outside.
- The master suite pampers with a soaking tub, seated shower and spacious sleeping quarters.
- Three upstairs bedrooms are designed for privacy and enjoy an open loft area.
- A three-car garage completes the house plan.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 89183AH and downsize with house plan 8944AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss