Lovely Brick Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A magnificent two-story arched entry porch makes a bold statement in this Traditional house plan.
- The grand two-story foyer has a gorgeous curved staircase and views of the enormous great room beyond.
- Every room is huge so you never feel cramped.
- Six people can sit at the peninsula eating bar in the spacious kitchen.
- A knock-out master suite boasts a sitting area, a vaulted master bathroom and the most enormous walk-in closet.
- The second floor gives you three spacious bedroom suites and a home theater.
- Future bonus space lies over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 73' 9"
- Max ridge height: 36' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1035 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick